Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2nd round of F21.

This time round, no more guilt free as I spent my own moolah.
Anyway, headed to F21 at Somerset to exchange the lace black cami (lace spoil..tsk tsk never check) and also the Olive tube top as it was a little loose and looked weird on me (tsk tsk..never try).
After browsing the 5 storeys, literally everything I liked was out of S sizes!!!!
Worse, the S sizes of those others that I liked was too big!!!
!%#@!@# what's wrong with their sizing nowadays????

Lucky I found the cami in M size - 1 down.
Continued browsing and I found some stuff after 1 hour!!

I think this is brownish-green (Yong says Khaki but I don't trust him).
Details 3/4 pants with rubber endings.
S$55 damage but I love this to bits.
Good for work and weekends!
And, its XS!

I think this is called butterfly sleeved top.
In grey and S$33.
Great for lazy days (which happens quite often).

Pardon my toes.
This dress...Ami was looking at something similar that had details on the hips last week when we went for lunch.
I told her it makes people hips look larger.
But Ami, you can try this from F21, the details on the hips not as flamboyant.
Since the material is figure hugging, it won't stand out so much also.
S$33 k?

Ok, back to clearing my wardrobe of BKK clothes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment