Monday, August 16, 2010

1st year anniversary celebration.

Yong told me to get prepared for a night out.

Got this dress in Thailand for only 250baht.
Was meant for a wedding but I decided to wear this instead.

Done look.

Simple storm blue smoky eyes.

Yong bought me to the Black Opal at Jewelbox.
I ordered the set dinner which I would give a 4/5.
Yong ordered ala carte.

My starters - Asparagus with Scallops.
This was yummy - asparagus and scallops cooked to perfection.
Asparagus was soft but still crunchy.
Scallops were just a lil raw inside.

Yong's ceasar salad with salami.

Guess whose?

Onion soup cooked Japanese style.
This was yummy too!
Sweet onion soup with cheese and a soaked bread inside - first time I drank Onion soup like that!

One of my main - Cod Fish!!!
I love it loads!!

My other main - duck breast.
This didn't really do it for me.
Since it was breast meat - it being a lil thick made it tough to chew on.

Yong's Sirloin steak.


Dessert - Chocolate Mousse.
H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y.

After dinner, it was about 9pm.
We decided to head to RWS to take a stroll.
The last time wasn't that great an experience.

Taking the tram at the carpark.
FYI, the carpark - it was huge!!!
If you walked from one end to the other, it takes about 10-15 minutes?
Not to mention the amount of exhaust fumes you'd be breathing in.


We found the VS store - nothing much to cheer about I feel.
Having went to the store in US this was somewhat a miniature of that.
Not much lingerie.

The other store I was trying to find was the Hershey's store.
We found it!!
It's near the entrance of Universal.
Chocolates galore!!!!!

This was really interesting.
Scented candles in the candies.
It smells really, truly like the candies.
Yong says the ants will come.
I think I'll faint in the room coz I remembered the time I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
They had this special scent in the cinema to make the movie more real.
It was too much that I felt like puking..hahahah....


Wee~ Pillows!!!
They were really soft.
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEeeeeeeee....

For the fun of it - since we didn't get to go in.
It's ok, I'll be in there next month!
Michelle, bring DSLR!!
Time to go home.

We saw this on the way home.
What a way to end the night. =)

FOTD.
I ate my lipgloss.

- Jill Stuart Pure Lasting Makeup Base
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 53 light beige
- Covergirl professional loose powder in 115
- Maybelline Angelfit perfect concealer in 02
- MUFE Aqua Cream in #13
- iDivine Storm eye palette
- Heavy Rotation gel eye liner
- MM Lash Expander Mascara
- Benefit Sugarbomb blusher
- Barbie Pearl Sunshine beauty powder

No comments:

Post a Comment