Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FreshLook Illuminate!

Finally, it has hit our shores!!
The ring lenses are probably the in-thing now with many Taiwan stars spotting them.
I remember last time it was only the choice of hard or soft lenses.
Now, we have colored, patterned, big eyes, ring lens and the list goes on!
Got this from the optical shop - 1 day disposable.
10 lens in 1 box and 4 boxes are going for S$66 now.

How they look like.
Guess which eye has the ring lens on?
Pardon the redness.
Without.
Have yet to wipe off my perspiration and put on lip gloss (boo boo!).

With everything done!
That evening, I asked Yong to see what's different about me.
He guessed right!!!!
Can't believe even minute details like new lens or pedicure - he knows!
Can't say that men don't care - you just have to ask (and drop hints).
Wonder if he was stressed when I asked him...
If he doesn't panic and get it right time after time - marry that man!
Hahahaha....

Camwhore time!
Needless to say - I was pretty late for work that day.

With my hair bun-ed up.

With my hair down.

What I used for my FOTD makeup:

- Jill Stuart Pure Lasting Makeup Base
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 53 light beige (I realised this doesn't have SPF, but the coverage is pretty good. I can walk out the house with just this on (and blusher) for a lazy work day)
- Covergirl professional loose powder in 115
- Maybelline Angelfit perfect concealer in 02
- P&J eye color primer in 03
- iDivine Storm eye palette
- Heavy Rotation gel eye liner
- MM Lash Expander Mascara
- MAC Barbie Collection Don't Be Shy Blusher
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 557 (yay! I finished it!!)

2 comments:

  1. $66 per box or $66 for 4 boxes??
    I oso wan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $66 for 4 box..but 1 box has 10 lens and its daily dispoable..still cheap meh? 20 days for S$66 lei..think again..

    ReplyDelete