Sunday, August 8, 2010

National Day Long Weekend - Part 1.

Managed to do quite a bit over the past 2 days.
Friday night was for gathering with Andrew, Prem & Geri over dinner (a very late one!).
Drinking session with Eugene & gang at Dolly after that.

Saturday morning was spent with Nicola and MIL to tailor our dresses.
Evening was spent shopping at Orchard with Yong.
Some stuff I bought:



Flat pumps from mitju on 20% sale @ S$23.90.

Wedges that I've been wanting to get since my May trip to BKK.
This was at S$29.90.

This is black =X
Denim tights from Uniqlo (S$29.90).


Topshop launched their makeup line some time back.
Haru did a couple of posts on the collection and her creme blush purchase.
Topshop's having a National Day promo where the second item is at 40% off!

I didn't know when I bought the 2 blushers until the cashier told me.
Contemplating to head to Topshop again to get some other stuff.
Anyway, I got the 2 creme blushers in Nutmeg and Flush.
Flush wasn't available on the shelves so I guess it's a pretty hot seller.
Ask the SA if you don't see them available.
A little disappointed when I ask the SA what was the best seller.
She said she didn't know although she was manning the makeup booth.
Oh well.


L-R: Flush & Nutmeg.
Flush looks salmon pink and nutmeg looks brownish but when you use them the color won't be as pigmented as you see it in the pot.

Looking forward to Sunday and Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment