Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Caught the Sorcerer's Apprentice on Saturday and I enjoyed it.
It's not totally a stupendous movie but I'm a sucker for the magical and out of this world stuff.
Too much cartoons when I was young I guess.
It's probably something that can take me out of the world I'm living in.
That's what Disney's about - a place where your dreams come true.
Some parts of the show reminded me of the Mickey's cartoon Sorcerer's Apprentice.

It was this scene where Mickey used his magical powers to get the brooms to clean up the house for a date with Minnie.
Exact same thing happened in the movie.
For those who have yet to watch this, do catch it if you like mystical stuff =)
Though I think the cinemas may not be showing it anymore after I post this =X

No comments:

Post a Comment