Friday, August 6, 2010

Inception.

Caught Inception on Monday after seeing the trailer a couple months back.
This was a 'to see' movie for me and Yong.

However, I was pretty disappointed by the show.
The plot was interesting - I'm not denying that.
But I kinda guessed the 'ending' in the middle of the show.
Well, it was the kind of show that wasn't providing much suspense.
There were also loopholes and the draggy part of the ending where the dreams were layered.
Yes! I get it! The timing of the whole thing needs to be precise.
So, overall, it wasn't that great a movie for me.

Yong caught Salt and he said it wasn't that fantastic.
He asked me if I could guess from the trailer if Jolie was a spy or not.
Well, let's say my answer confirmed that I should not watch the show.
Hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment