Thursday, August 12, 2010

National Day Long Weekend - Part 3.

The final event of the long weekend (and most important for me at least) - spending some quality time with my dearest family.
Since I couldn't make it for the K session Ami suggested, I invited them over to my house to view the National Day Parade on TV and have a simple dinner.
Mich's BF was still in-camp and Davine wasn't feeling well so they couldn't join us.
Other than that, the whole family was there.
*Yay*

Prada's got his ID tag!
Lil Devil!

Waiting for taxi.

In the taxi.

Machiam his house!


Pre-Parade entertainment..haha...

Food - courtesy of my MIL and the store downstairs.
















Family photo!
The process of getting this done with Prada was hilarious!
Thanks for coming over that evening!
Love ya all loadz!!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for having us over..
    n special thanks to my bro-in-law for sending us home..
    Greatly appreciated.. cos baby prad needed his beauty sleep after the visit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prada is CUTE! I love the pic of it posing wz ur dining table in the background (the one rite b4 the fireworks pics)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy ah...it's our pleasure to make u guys travel all the way here..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, ya..we say that one look like some SPCA poster..haha..do not abandon your pets..

    ReplyDelete