Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Went with 2, back with 4.

Back from Taiwan.
Loved the place as always.
Many changes since the last time I was there.
It was a very hot and sunny while we were there until the very last day - poured horses and cows.
I will be doing a day-to-day guide on the places I went and how to get there for my own personal reference as well as for those who need it next time.
Please give me some time to sort the photos, load them and include the details.

Riddle for this post.
Guess what I'm referring to -> 'Went with 2, back with 4'?
1st correct guess will get a goodie bag from me with an array of stuff from Taiwan =)

PS: Ami and Mich not entitled to the giveaway to be fair. -_-"

4 comments:

  1. your luggage/bags i guess, must be lugging back loads of shopping, heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap! That's right! haha..give me your email address please. I'll contact you via email =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no fair...
    that's such an easy answer!!!
    Y m i being punished for knowing u too well???

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lar..my dear..you are not being punished..it's just that I got u and mich something ma..so give others a chance lor =)

    ReplyDelete