Tuesday, August 17, 2010

敗家了!

As usual..more shopping done!
Due to requests, I ordered OldNavy, F21, Drugstore, Disney and Mayuki all at one go in July.
Clothes, clothes and more clothes from online.
Stuff here are from F21, Mayuki and CottonOn.

Soft Denim shorts and jumper from CottonOn.
Siti says there's a specific name for this type of denim which I forgot what the name is.
Too cheam.
*it's called dungaree - she's a real smart girl!!!*

2 tops from F21.
Actually bought 4 but 1 couldn't fit so I sold it off.
The other is kinda loose after wearing it once - Ami it's coming your way after I wash it.

Tops from Mayuki.
There's 4 bottoms too but I forgot to take a photo.
It's just bottoms anyway.

Beauty.com items - UD primer in sin and cream shadow.

UD Pore perfecting makeup base sample came with the UD purchase.
The rest are all free samples with any order.

Ella very kindly got me these bath bombs in Honeybee and Avobath from PH Lush.
It weighs about 1 kg so THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!

Ettusais zero pore coat.
I saw this on Trina's table and asked if it was good.
She told me she never use and ask me to take it. =X
I have no idea how to use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment