Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Feather Pillow.

Contrary to the believe that  Feather pillows are expensive, I managed to find some feather pillows that are 'fake' and also some that are not that expensive.
Yong and I have been battling with our old lumpy and soft pillows after 1 year.
So, this time I decided to get something a little different.

Went for dinner at RC and headed to Robinsons to check out the beddings section.
The uncle there was really a great help suggesting to us and listening to our needs.
Even taught me how to fluff the pillow back into shape!


So, mine had 5% down and 95% small feathers.
More down = more $$ simple as that.


I was sold!
For the price of S$40 - this was not a bad deal.
Yong's was S$60 as he wanted the hard one..haha...
Bye Bye old lumpy pillow.
I think I paid about S$20+ for this from Sintex last year.

Have slept on my new pillow for close to a week now.
Really good sleep so far.
One problem, I need to get slightly larger pillow cases for the feather pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment