Saturday, February 26, 2011

Japanese Nonno Magazine.

Got the Nonno magazine with the 20% Kino discount last week.
Also got another Taiwan Vivi magazine for myself, 2 Men's Health and a Jap magazine for Mr Look.


I saw this advertisement inside for MM's new launch!
Thanks to Haru's post, I found the detailed swatches on Yuki's Lazy Channel.
Then, it suddenly dawned on me that from Fuz's update in her FB, the chocolate brown mascara already sold out in Japan when it was launched.
This was launched in Taiwan a month ago, Jan 24th.
Oh well, maybe it's not meant to be.
I wanted to get the blusher after seeing the whimsical advert.

Next issue of Nonno (due to be out March 19 in Japan) comes with a big Anna Sui Dolly wink zipper tote.
I will think that a lot of people will be grabbing this.

The free Dip Drops cosmetics pouch.
Pretty spacious to hold many makeup, hand cream etc.
This has a relatively broad base, double zipper closure, feels like waterproof canvas and has a pink lining.
I love the carousel blue and white with flower motif fabric.
Girly but not so due to the blue =)

The insides were lined with pink cloth.
Many pockets but sadly no brush holder.
I do see myself using this for travel (whenever that may be) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment