Monday, February 28, 2011

Niu Er Kose Talkshow.

Headed to the Niu Er Kose Talkshow last Sunday with Ami and Diana.
However, that morning, I took a peek at Make-up Blogette's review on the talkshow.
So, the show started with him running around to shake everyone's hands.
The review was really detailed and the main thing I took away was that Kiwi, Strawberries, Oranges have very good Vitamin C source which is great for the skin.
White Fungus is also good for the skin - 2 ways to use it are:
1. to double boil until the white fungus water become thick - this can be used on the face directly (white fungus can be thrown away)
2. Eat after you cook it as dessert =)


After all the talk on the ingredients and how good kose's infinity products were, we went into the demo on correct application of products *excited*.
No matter how good the product, if it's applied wrongly, there is a difference.

A few demos showed the amazing fingers that Niu Er had!!
Face contoured, lifted, double eye lids showing, cheeks were more fleshy (ie skin wasn't sagging), laugh lines were reduced, dark eye rings/bags reduced, dark spots reduced.
It was certainly amazing to see it live instead of on TV.
Well, I'm using some techniques I've learnt - eye massage, using the cotton pad to apply toner, serum and moisturiser.
I'm seeing some significant changes on my lines but not much cause I can't really massage pressure points due to my pregnancy right now.
The lines on my neck and eye rings were significantly improved.
Telling myself I need to perservere with the techniques!!

Anyway, the tickets were S$33 (incl of sistic charges) and there was a S$20 voucher given back.
Thanks to Kose for the great deal!!
Ami let me have her S$20 voucher so I had 2 and I bought 2 products!

Exfoliating massage gel (right) which was S$35 - this was the first product that Niu Er used on a couple of 'volunteers'.
With the right circular massage techniques, face was lifted, spots reduced, laugh lines were lighter, oil bumps on the face reduced.
It was looking to be the must get product for the price.
Of course, he wasn't stingy in the usage of the product which may mean that I might get a different result at home.

The second product I got was from Kose's makeup range - Esprique.
Their Dramatical Stay Base EX (S$46).
Comes out to be a pearly pink base.

It was an eye opener to see Niu Er in action.
If he comes back next year, I might head to see the talkshow again.
Till next year than.

2 comments:

  1. Kose is not bad! I'm using Sekkisei Supreme Moisturizer I and the blue bottled Sekkisei Lotion. I wake up to smoother and glowy skin, not sure if its cos of the pdts or i'm happy la wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? But I find that the moisturisers etc all quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete