Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bus Ride Home.

I enjoy my bus rides home after work on days as bright as sunny as this..today..I took the time to reflect on some things that had happened around me..I am the type that likes to think about things and just simply reflect on them although it has already happened...I think its a good way to learn and grow through such reflection...

Things that people view as theirs might not be truly theirs...I realised that some times things in life are really unpredictable and things that you think are within your grip may well indeed be very far away or even taken away from you within a blink..morale? Live every day like its your last..its easier said than done but maybe just be truthful to yourself and others around you?

Its really difficult to understand human beings..1 min they can be as close as sardines in a can..the next they are like sugee biscuits whereby it crumbles once you put them in your mouth...insensitivity in people are worse..they never wondered how much damage their words could cause or they never think that they might need the help of this person again?

Can some events that has happened be better handled? Why do some think that the immediate solution to a problem be the best solution to solve it? Thinking out of the box to come up with another solution (may not necessarily be better) might be viable as well but it does require using a little more brain juice but I think sometimes it may cause less unhappiness to solving a problem...What is the ultimate wanted outcome? removing the root of the problem or solving the problem in a way where changes are allowed?

When is enough really enough? There are always words to enable one to prolong, delay or beat around the bush..but when is enough really enough? Its true that when they say that you need a lie to cover up another lie..some times its just better to come clean and tell the truth? Or just keep my mouth shut to everything that is happening and just do my job to prevent any further back-lash and cock-ups?

People always change..though they don't know it..but they do..so who or what keeps us grounded? I've experienced friends changing so fast that I don't even know them anymore..Growing distant even you see each other almost everyday is scary too..but there are times that I just do not know why? Too busy or simply the lack of interest or just me being too sensitive?


okay..too much thinking for a bimbo like me...time to find food...

No comments:

Post a Comment