Friday, March 20, 2009

Lemmings...

For those that do not know what a lemming is...



In the UrbanDictionary.com :

lemming: A lemming refers to a purchase/wished-for-item which results from reading an enthusiastic post about a new fabulous product.



So I was kinda bored..trying to kill time and I found some of my lemmings online...
Longchamp bag - i think this is LE (limited edition) brown looks nice....

Pink..my favorite color!!



Hooked onto the scent of Jill Stuart's perfume..totally love it..asking Ami's friend to get the 50ml one although I'm not even halfway through my 30ml...=P



Ipod Nano! mine's like old old old...I want the pink one!!!




Lastly..my ultimate lem - LV Palmero...don't dare to check out the price in SG.


Of course, MAC makeup and brushes are always part of my lemmings. Well, my last MAC product was the LE MSF in Brunette..the price went up to S$51! I think that's the end of me buying their LE MSFs...the word 'limited editions' and the wonders of how much consumers will pay! ya I'm a sucker...oh well..spend to make the economy better ma...*lying to myself*


SHOPPING AND ICE CREAM MAKES ME HAPPY!


Oh...7-11 having promo on their magnum ice cream - BOGO!! ok..its BUY ONE GET ONE!!


Note to yong - that time complain expensive right? I buy more put in my fridge..you eat until happy ok??hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment