Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday.

End of another work week..time just seems to fly past..It was a really hectic day today..after work my colleague accompanied me to the IT show to see the Linksys booth and also to visit Michelle at work...when I got there...she was on break so I went around to see what other products were available..It was so scary! there were like 4 floors of IT stuff..simply scary...I thought there was a recession going on?? Anyway, Bodyshop was having their warehouse sales as well..so you can imagine the crowd...

At around 8 (i think) Ami finally arrived..she WALKED from her office that's in Raffles Place to Suntec becoz she didn't want to go into the MRT!!! OMG!!!! SHE WALKED!! I almost couldn't believe it...haha...I wanted to wait for Mic to finish her work and come home with her but she had an appt to take the bus home with her friend..so Ami and me decided to go to Outback to have dinner...it was full house...haiz..so we went bakerzin...crap happened there as well..but anyway I shan't go into that...we took 162 and now I am home blogging about my day coz I haven't updated my blog this week....tmrw..swimming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment