Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping Sunday!

Well, another day for preparations. Today was used for searching my shoes for the wedding. Went to Bugis and Suntec for the whole afternoon. Aldo, Charles and Keith, Pedro, OG, BHG, Novo... to search for the right shoe..my god..they bling bling ones are like over $150! The best thing? all the shoes were out for my size! I couldn't believe it!

I did, however, end up with 1 pair of bling bling slipper..meant for my outdoor wedding shoot..haha..still must look pretty in slippers....
After walking for over 5.5 hours..we decided to go to Paulaner for a beer and light bites...The lady that served us..I think she had a bad day..that sums it up...
Yong and his beer...


Me..

Our food...fish bites and calamari...erhm...I would say I'd probably not order this again....

Candid shot..well..the half glass was drunk by him and i took it..so he still have 1 full glass..hahhaha...

What I wore today....
Also, we met with Home Guide's ID at Jenny Auntie's house..waiting for quotes...
I realise that every weekend flies past and its Monday again....so many things to do with so little time....

No comments:

Post a Comment