Saturday, March 21, 2009

'Trial' Makeup...

Went for my 2nd trial makeup at the bridal shop today...I must say I am pretty satisified with the MUA. Oh, her name's Ivy too..so maybe that made me more comfortable. I think she's Taiwanese?

She made me look 'dolly' so its not very like me but I do like this look....




Went to pick up my first STAGE makeup - 'opening act enhancer' from lovely Sarah whom I got to know from Les Dames. Can't wait to try it out soon..she gave me some friendly advise on my makeup too...Thanks Sarah!
After that, we went to Expo...there's adidas sale, Robinson Sale, Popular sale and a food festival kind of event. Yong was joking that the place should be called ' place to spend money' instead of Expo. We spent close to 2.5 hours there and....we end up buying nothing except food..ate at the food event..fish maw curry noodle, mushroom soup in a bread bowl, okonomiyaki, mee sua, taiwan honey chicken chop and nonya zhang! it was small portions but we were quite full..I couldn't stop buying...hahha....
Now..am watching Harry Potter on Ch 5...hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment