Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cake Tasting and Gown Fitting...

The work starts now...but first..I'd like to thank Ami and Michelle...without them..today was not possible...muacks...love ya!


First, we went to Pine Garden for cake tasting and also to choose my cake design etc...their cakes were yummy! Bought some back to let yong try since he couldn't make it today...well..the cake will be 3 tiered..white of course...and its 3 different flavours for each tier...with red roses and on acrylic stand...like I said...it's my childhood dream to have a real wedding cake on my wedding..now its coming true! Also, I've ordered the Guo Da Li boxes of traditional Cantonese biscuits...

After that, we crossed the road to my bridal studio..it was raining today...so we got a little wet...but nonetheless, it didn't stop me from being excited about trying...until the xx gown..Ami (helping me with the gown) was like so tired...Some gowns that I've tried...

My Actual Day Wedding Gown...I love the collar and the details and the material...some more shots..

Side...

Back...Call me conservative..I am afraid that tube-dresses will drop...hahaha....


This gown...has a more elaborate train and thus..using it for my indoor shoot..its freaking heavy!

I am planning this for my evening gown...still considering..will finalise next sat when I go back with yong..i love the hair piece coz its very moulin rouge..hahaha..its actually gradient pink but here it looks purple...

This one..is very very loose..will be for my outdoor shoot...its a 2 pc with tulle bottom...will be pairing the tube top with a pair of jeans for a simpler look...I've got another gown for outdoor that's turtleneck..too loose so no photo...

I think I wore over 20 dresses today...these are only some..will be going back next week to finalise my makeup artist and yong's jacket..than..its on to my photoshoots!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks mei...wait for the actual day ok?start saving angpow money!haha..joking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivy,

    Saw your blog from LD & i was reading this post. No wonder i find the gowns & surroundings familiar cause today i just accompany my friend to try some gowns @ Seletar Broadway =)

    Btw i luv the EG that u chose! Great choice & lovely details =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June..really? haha..I realised alot of ppl chose seletar..and I thought it was a neighbourhood old bridal studio so not much people will choose it..did ur friend like the service and gowns there??

    ReplyDelete