Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday - Qi Pao and Wedding Shoes...

Its a Friday! I took half day today to run some errands for my wedding and michelle's birthday..

Took a bus to Funan first....well..took photos on the bus ride as usual..



At Funan..Mich finally got her salary from the IT show and we got her a green ipod nano for her birthday...we went to lunch at subway followed by a ride to International Plaza..Reason? I needed to get my or rather yong's mum's qipao altered to fit me. Nicola from Mama and Misse was a great lady..she helped me in every way she could...can't wait to pick up my altered qi paos next month...When this was done, it was close to 5pm..so it was on to Orchard Road...I needed to get shoes for my photoshoot..

Went to Tangs and than to Far East...I MANAGED TO GET ALL MY SHOES!! from the one for my wedding gown to my kua and to my evening wear!! 3 pairs in total and I only busted S$150! I got 1 extra pair of bling sandals coz it was 30% discount..couldn't resist..haha...

my shoes for the day!
My wedding gown shoes...
My kua shoes (was lazy to go yue hwa once i saw these)
My extra bling sandals...hahaha...
These shoes took us 2 hours to get...we were both so tired that we just wanted dinner...outside far east Mich saw 'Mogu Mogu' so we ate there..I have no idea what it was...quite unique..it was like typical japanese fast food joints where there were kiosks for you to order what you want, find a seat and when your no is called you pick up your food...
I look kinda cynical in this photo...hahaha...
Came home after that..I learnt alot from Mich today..we talked about tonnes of stuff - friends, boyfriends, clubbing, drinking......really enjoyed it...thanks Mich for today!


Lastly, another song that I'm in love with recently - Taylor Swift - Love Story (she's also a song writer...these young people are getting more and more talented!)