Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy but fun day...

Yong was on duty yesterday so this morning he came over and decided that we'll go Sembawang Shopping Center which has been revamped. Drove to Sembawang with Ami and picked my cuz up to go do some shopping and for lunch...The place was ok...had Diaso and Esprit outlet but we didn't really shop much...I did manage to find Glycerin from Guardian for my pressing of pigments which I will try doing tomorrow...Had lunch at MOF but we realised that it didn't have the full menu...anyways..it was a good lunch....


What I wore today....

My sis, cuz, yong and me at MOF....


After lunch..we went to my cuz's house..to visit my aunt and to see the dogs...

Me and belle!
Belle...



The 3 generations.....


After that we went to the bridal studio again...to let yong see the 2 shortlisted EG..in the end..we still chose the pink one...Dinner was around 8...We went to Thomson Road's Liquid Kitchen for a beer, fish and chips and bangers and mash....While waiting for food...



Amy and her Lychee 'Fist'...hahah....


Ami and me....


Lastly... Yong playing with Buffy when we got home....she was just so full of energy....even at 930pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment