Friday, March 6, 2009

HDB 1st appointment...

Yes..I am still sick..but I had to go to HDB early this morning despite having a conference call last night that ended at 2am this morning..well...there are only some things I remember about the appointment coz it was like a whirlwind....

1) QingYing went to HDB with us..she was just so adorable..despite being really really sleepy..she resisted the urge to sleep until it was about 10am (she's suppose to be sleeping around 830-9am)...she was just so kaypo that she wanted to know and see what was happening around her...

2) Seller's agent was late...our appt was at 930am but he only arrived at around 945am whilst the seller and us were there at 9am in the morning!

3) Prepare all your documents..it was so scary...the officer was asking for this and that and everything!

4) Sign, sign and sign..we just kept signing documents for like an hour...there were so many forms! In the end, when the officer ask if we have any questions..I know my face was a blur coz I dun even know how many signatures I've penned...so she was saying...yea..the motive is to confuse us so that we have no questions for her...hahaha...

5) Pay, pay and pay...the balance 5k COV was due in 10 days and I thought it was after the 2nd appt...yep..officially I am pretty broke and sad..there goes my savings..also..the officer went through with us the financial plan to pay off our 'debt'..haiz..Yong's CPF was wiped clean and when he saw that he was quite stunned and he asked the officer ' eh..so how much is left' it was so cute..Auntie saw my face and she also said..' mei you le lor...' hahaha...oh well....

That was all I could remember for the 3 hours we were at HDB...next up...tmrw will be for the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment