Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is it really possible?

Thinking on the way home after reading Mich's blog...Is it really possible to change yourself just to suit your friends?

Is there a possibility that even though you've changed and your friends realise it but you don't? Will your friends be kind enough to tell you? I've had an experience in Sec school..these are probably my real friends and I still contact them now...they told me that I've changed and it really pulled me back to earth..I think and I believe that these are the true friends that will probably stick with you through thick and thin...I really appreciate their friendship...Mei, Zhenli, Shuzhen, Dorothy and Jo...thank you. Ami has always told me this over many occassions....so..thank you jie...I love u very much....

I believe that environment changes one. What happen if its not you that's changed but its people around you that's changed and they felt like you have changed? haha..too many changes...I've seen this happen more often than not...being objective in looking at issues and not listening to only part of the comments might be a way out but seriously..who does that nowadays? Everyone just jump to conclusions based on 1 person's tale...

So, the conclusion? Just be happy lor...be yourself and ignore all the gossips and what not...
The question than will be - Is it really possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment