Monday, March 9, 2009

Rainy Monday...Pigment pressing..

It has been raining since 11am...its weather like these that makes one really lazy...I worked from home today but spent most of my time next to my laptop pressing my pigments..

MAC pigments are powder that has colors (layman explanation) that is highly pigmented for use on the eyes. lips, body etc..

So with help from Enkore and various youtube videos..I got all my 'equipments' to press my MAC pigments (I used 1 part glycerin to 3 parts alcohol)..chose my most used pigments to press..this will be easier to carry overseas next time..

The outcome:


with flash...

without flash...

my messy table after I was all done... I spent close to 4 hours to complete all 15 colors..the beginning was really messy but once you get the hang of it..it was alright...

back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment