Saturday, November 27, 2010

FOTD & OOTD of Laziness.

I just realise the last time I posted my face on the blog was in October for the wedding.
And that was my face done by a professional.
I've mentioned that I was lazy and tired to dress up for work.
So, here's the FOTD and OOTD of my laziness.
*hahahahaha*

FOTD.
Let's see, I used sunscreen, liquid foundation, liquid concealer, lipbalm and benefit blusher.
Nothing else. =)

OOTD.
My grey top with lace sleeves from BKK, <3 this top max.
Uniqlo cord elastic waist pants.
These are really god-sent.
After the first trimester, my pants are a tad tight and uncomfortable but I can't fit into maternity wear *yet*.
I don't like to wear dresses everyday.
So thanks to Uniqlo's elastic waist pants/jeans - I've got bottoms to wear!!!
Also, they are cheaper than maternity wear. *wee-o-wee*!!
I reccomend all ladies to try these pants out!!
I wore this outfit with a necklace and black pumps from Ruby.
Tadah!
That's for my day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment