Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

As Ler Jun's belated birthday gift, Mr Look and I brought him to watch Harry Potter on Saturday.
I also bought the popcorn combo which came with a plastic wand.
It was a far cry from the actual wands in the movie (I think using a branch will look more like the actual one) but I think it'll do for now.

The movie was really different. No Hogwarts and no Dumbledore.
It's also a little more dark than usual.
It was a little draggy but I think it's always a difficult balance to cover more details and what to cover.
Overall, I felt that it was alright.
Oh, I never read the book too so I can't really comment on what was covered.
The lead actors/actresses have really grown up too!!
Since it's part one, you'll be left hanging there at the end of the movie so be prepared for that =P

No comments:

Post a Comment