Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Typical Boy-Girl conversation.

I was at Esprit with my boss who was looking for a pair of jeans after lunch yesterday.
She was in the fitting room trying on her jeans and I was just outside fiddling with the wool scarves on display.
One lady walked out from the fitting room in a pair of jeans to show the guy (I'm not too sure if they were married or just in a r/s) and the conversation went:

Girl: How do I look?
Boy: Hmmm..
Girl: I think I look fat. Do I look fat?
Boy: Hmm...
Girl: Do I look fat or not?
Boy: Darling, you don't look fat...the jeans just looks tight...

I was a little stunned by the gentlemen's answer.
Both my boss and I agree that it was a very diplomatic answer.
Please don't put your hubby/bf in that situation unless you are prepared for the answer - ya, you look fat.
And, you can't be angry simply cause you asked =P




P.S: I wasn't eavesdropping, I happen to be standing just next to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment