Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....

Yay! Christmas is coming!!!
Another 1 month away!!!
Have you prepared your Christmas gift list?
I love December cause it's my birthday month *woohoo* and there are also the holidays!!
Season for giving, eating & growing *sharing* fats!
*Muahahahaha*

Well, I've got most of my Christmas Shopping done.
Yes! I am super K.S when it comes to my Christmas shopping.
I don't really like to squeeze with people in Orchard Road and I feel that merchants kinda jack up their prices during the seasons despite having sales! 
So, I start my shopping during July/August with my name list in mind.
Usually, I end up with more gifts than I should have.

Next, I need to wrap them up.
I'll be doing that soon as I need to give them out slightly earlier this year for my colleagues =P

As for what I'm wishing for Christmas...
*drum roll*

I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO LEMMINGS =X


X CLOTHES X
X BAGS X
X MAKEUP X
X GADGETS X
X SKINCARE PDTS X
X WATCH X
X HAIR CARE X
X BODY CARE X
X MOBILE PHONE X

P.S. sorry Mr Look, I know this post not helping you much. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment