Monday, November 22, 2010

Meeting with a great girlfriend.

Friendships are always difficult to maintain as it always takes effort from both parties.
I am usually lucky that I have friends who make the effort to ask for a meeting and I'm always grateful for it.
Of course I still have some friends lost along the way but there will always be those whom we'll share the happy, sad and angry with.

One such friend of mine is Jennifer.
We've been friends since poly days and after asking me out for more than a month, we finally met up last Saturday.
Jenn, I know you read my blog so I'd like to say thanks for waiting for me for the meetup and also for traveling all the way to Bugis in between 2 meetings =)
It's also friends like Jennifer who keep the rest of the gang in contact =P
She's like the grapevine of all happenings and I get loads of updates from just 1 meeting with her.

Although the meet up was only for a mere 2 hours, it seemed like it was more than that as we chatted about life, work, relationships etc.
These are probably what quality time with friends are about.
Seeing each other day-in, day-out at school all those years is nothing compared to meeting up for 2 hours after not seeing each other for months.
 I probably still owe all my poly mates a makeup wedding dinner.
Hopefully, I'll arrange a get together at my house before I head to the delivery room =)
Hopefully, everyone or most people can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment