Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New 2011 Muji Organiser.

As with most years, I design the cover of my own organiser after getting the Muji plain brown colored organiser.
This year, I used the Pique mook cover that I bought back in April as the cover.
It was a waste to throw away the cover and Mr Look was complaining that the box was taking up a lil too much space.
So, I kept the mook's cupboard box in pieces for the organiser.

Tadah!
All done.
Used the plastic wrap to protect it.
The pen was from Michelle =)

Insides all filled up with Public Holidays, Birthdays and important dates.
The organiser probably cost around S$10, I don't remember as I got this a couple months back when I found it in stock after a long wait.
Although you had to fill in all the dates and details but it is personalised =)

No comments:

Post a Comment