Friday, November 12, 2010

Neglecting my blog.

Yeap, I know, I've been neglecting my blog for some time (again).
Reason being, I've got no updates!
I didn't head out much, neither did I meet much friends, least to say eat much.
I've been pretty lethargic and the routine has been the same - wake up, go to work/laze at home, sleep.
Hahaha..I know it doesn't sound like much but that's the way my life was for the past couple months.
That's also the reason why there's no updates on my blog.
No photos, no energy, no buys...no nothing...how to update?

Well, recently, I'm feeling a little better (yippee!) and with slightly more energy to do stuff during the day.
Thus, my blog will be updated more regularly *hopefully*!

There are a couple of great news this month.

Other than having more energy and appetite, I'm heading to L.O.N.D.O.N in December!!!!
Yes! It's pretty last minute and I'm still struggling a little with the itinerary but I think I'll make it.
Mummy and me will be flying there on SQ A380 (please fix the engine) and Mr Look will be meeting us there =)

After that, we will be cruising on Star Cruises in Jan with Ami, Mich & Mummy!
Wee~
The last time we went for a cruise was after daddy passed away so I'm really looking forward to this vacation with the family.
Sorry, we have to postpone the NZ trip till 2012.

Lastly, most of you might have known due to the recent posts.
Yes, I am pregnant. =)
Into my 13th week of pregnancy now and baby has cleared the 12th week sonography test.
I will post the 'photos' of the baby in the next post.
Thanks for all the care and concern rendered to me the past weeks/months.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ivy! Hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of your pregnancy. Have a great time in London! It's such a wonderful place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Iris!! Thanks!! I'm reading your blog on Oxford street and all the monuments. Didn't want to bother you until I can get my itin up. thanks dear!! Let me know if there's anything I can get for you alrighty? I'd love to get you something you'd like for Christmas just as a thank you for maintaining your blog so well for all the readers =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats babe! Mayb u can start blogging about ur pregnancy journey so u have more things to blog :) Although I'm just a passer-by who happen to 'hop' to ur blog, can't help but feel happy for u. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Min, I will be posting some pregnancy posts but this blog won't be focusing on my pregnancy =)

    ReplyDelete