Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beautiful Sunday.

*Am typing this up while watching the WC finals with Yong.*

Since my weekdays are mainly for work, last weekend was another very rewarding one that was spent with many loved ones.
Saturday was spent with Cheryl & Nigel and some of my Secondary school sisters.
Sunday was spent with Yong and his family.
These are probably the quality times that must be cherished as individual lives get busier.

Headed to collect my long overdue glasses from Bryan and then headed to pick up my mil & Lerjun for some lunch at Bras Basah's Jack's Place on Sunday.
Although it was after 2, the service was horribly slow!
After lunch, we headed to Bugis (Melissa reccomended a SC that sells 'cheaper' watches) to get a replacement watch for Yong as his Polar was fogging up and his Timex belt was cracking.
Suntec was up next for some R&R and obviously Yong wanted to ead to Paulaner for a beer (Happy Hour one-for-one =X).

Yong wearing my new glasses.
Looks good on him =)


0.5 pint X 2 for Yong.

His new Timex Ironman (20% off the normal SP).

I bought 2 Casio-s!
The perfect Xmas pressie this year for some friends.
No warranty though, so I shall test it out first and see it's durability.
Not expecting much but let's see.
*Will update if/when it sp_ _ _ls..CHOI*

No comments:

Post a Comment