Monday, July 12, 2010

Lemmings...

As usual, I've got some lemmings.
This time it's cosmetics!

After reading Haru's post on the UDPP in Sin, I headed to Sephora to test it out.
I love the color it gives by itself but the texture is slightly thicker than the Jill Stuart jelly eye shadow.
Staying power is great! After 10 hours (and a shower) I can still see shimmers on the tested area.

However, I was also sold on MUFE's aqua cream from fuzkittie's post and Sarah's review on the creams that I bought the aqua cream in #13 instead. This was the most expensive haul for this month (other then the storage units from Muji for Project Mamba - next post) at S$42. It wasn't far off the UDPP price.

I got the Hada Labo lotion, 2 Kate palettes and Kate concealer from Watsons on the same day.
Late last month, I got the MM Rouge Majex in BE205 because the earth tone was alluring.
I guess I'm going back to earth tone makeup due to laziness?

Some other stuff in my list (like to get) will be the UDPP in Sin, JS Summer launch eye jellies and the powder blusher(s), Inouvi brush cleaner, more aqua creams (maybe)...

P.S.: there's a advert in Friday's edition of Today by Shu Uemura - they are giving out samples of their best selling cleansing oil at all counters. Go grab yours! While stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment