Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions - Review.

Michelle, your post have to wait as Ami has yet to scan the article for me k?
Don't worry, it will come soon *Evil Laugh*!

Half a year has already passed us by.
This is really fast!
Someone recently asked how we are fairing in our resolutions for the year.
Thanks to her, it reminded me of mine.
Time to do a review (like mid year performance review like that).

1) To reduce my spending on clothes, bag, shoes & accessories etc a month to S$150- S$200. (I try...wahahaha..) - Some months I'm spending more and some months less so I guess it equals out lo...ROFL

2) To chat with Amy, Michelle and Ma at least once a week. - am trying too..MSN counted? But again, Michelle's so busy..BF more impt le..*tsk tsk*

3) To see them at least twice a month. - I am seeing Amy more since we meet for lunch! Mich..again no where to be seen even during the steamboat gathering *tsk tsk tsk*

4) To finish watching all 5 seasons of 超級星光大道 by the end of this season. (Am done with season 1!! Yay!!) - OK! This I officially gave up!! Got kinda bored after the 2nd season. Would rather spend time to watch drama series.

5) To stop buying eyeshadows, blushers and primers (makeup la) for the next 6 months. (Keeping my fingers crossed on this - cnfm will break this once I go Japan so set = not setting..wahahahhaa...) - BROKEN!!! Bought so many =X but I also swapped away my old ones on MUA! I need a bigger wardrobe!!!!!! I shall add to this - time to get a new, bigger and better drawer from MUJI for my MU!
6) To save at least 35% of my salary monthly. (this is my Shi Fang Qian..shhh) - more or less there.

7) To travel overseas (not including Malaysia) not more than 6 times in 2010 (counting my trips - Japan in Feb and Thailand in April, so I have 4 more to go =P) - OK, let's see. Japan, BKK, Phuket, Batam - that's 4 already. Although BKK and Phuket didn't end up well but it's counted as travelling la. So I have 2 more trips I can plan. =)

8) Hopefully, meet my 5 Secondary school sisters more than 6 times a year (we usually only meet on birthdays which equate to 5 times and Christmas so that's 6!) - OK, let me count. I think we met up 2-3 times already. Still shy of the 6 times. Everyone's been so busy so I shan't complain la.

9) I will learn to control my temper at work and at home better.- WIP.

10) Need to learn to relax and take things slowly.- WIP.

11) To start exercising lei..(I know Yong trying to get me to exercise. Will try to go swim 3 times a week starting next week, ok?) - change of plans. not really into swimming but jogging! So this resolution is also WIP since my other 2 targets of Shape and SCM is coming up. Hopefully I will be able to do the Nike one too =)

12) Per Xiaxue's blog's last resolution- ' I will be more patient with dumb people.' (I try.... =P) - WIP too

Not bad! Out of 12, I've only broken 1 and gave up on 1 (don't know why I set that in the first place @!$!@%!@$).
From the looks of it, everything seems to be going well! Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment