Friday, July 2, 2010

Mighty Michelle hits the newstands by storm!!!!

Mighty Michelle is in the papers and magazines!!!!
Was trying to find something that starts with 'M' and 'Mighty' was the only word that came to mind..ROFL.
Lack of vocabulary.

Courtesy of Diana who cut and scanned the news for us.
This was from Zao bao.


This was from 8days!
Thanks to Ami for scanning it for me.



To my dearest Michelle,
It must feel good to reap what you sow.
Being recognised by friends and family of what you are doing.
I've seen a drastic change in you.
Especially the commitment and responsibility that you've developed for the Batucada team.
If, you could just be able to bring that commitment and responsibility to your school work and your family.
Remember that a family ties you to who you are regardless whether you like it or not.
There are things in the past that Ami or I have said to egg you on.
It's our way of encouraging you to do better and to see you for who you are.
Some of these things are bad (well, most of them are) but you need to L-I-S-T-E-N and decide for yourself if they are true.
We can only tell you what we see (I think you should change your sleeping habit).
Well, if its not true, no point harping on it and denying it.
Prove it to us through actions that it's not what we percieve it to be.
We learn through every lesson, every stumble, every event, every person.
It's always how much more you are willing to absorb.
That will determine eventually how much you learn.

To me, you're always my precious lil sister and I'm always proud of your personal achievements.
Always remember that it's what you want to achieve and not what to win me in.
It's your pen and your life story that you want to write.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment