Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hong Kong.

Headed to HK for some work.

Yong sent me to the airport and had brunch at Xin Wang Cafe (ya..and I am heading to HK).

I love the new color and material of the pillow cover, satin gold!

Took the airport express to hotel.

Dinner - Wanton Soup!

Dessert at Xu Liu Shan - Mango pudding with  Hokkaido milk inside.
I miss the steam egg and steam milk...

Friday Outfit.

Friday at work with blueberry muffin with steam milk for breakfast =)

Great colleagues =)

View from the office.
Following photos are pretty random..

My favorite roast pork!
Beats Singapore ones hands down!!!


TST view from the hotel room.

My return ticket to Singapore.
See any difference?
Hint: next to seat #.




I took the A380 back and I sat on the upper deck!
The plane was really quieter and smoother during take off and landing.
Extra storage space on the sides.
To open, push and release, I took some time to find out how to open (swaku).

Larger screen.

Larger windows.

Has USB port and LAN connection =)

Haagen Dazs ice-cream dessert (HKG-SIN).

Magnum dessert (SIN-HKG).

No comments:

Post a Comment