Sunday, July 11, 2010

SHAPE Run Race Pack Collection.

Promised to meet Cheryl for lunch during the Race Pack Collection day for the SHAPE run.
So I headed down to Marina Square on Saturday to meet her. Nigel came to meet her after work too.
Collected my race pack and headed to the Biotherm booth to check out the promo sets advertised in the email I recieved and ended up buying.

The pink set consisted of a 50ml Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Softening Mousse, 125ml Aquasource Hydra-mineral lotion softening water, a 15ml Aquasource non stop oligo-thermal cream intense moisturization and a pink polka dot pouch.
Same goes for the green set.
Each set costs only S$39 =)
The rest of the items were freebies.
Satchel of the new skin perfection series and Homme moisturisers.

This is something I look forward to trying on the race day itself.
UV Supra D-tox - supposed to be non greasy, non shiny and non white.
50SPF/PA+++ Let's see how this works out 2 weeks later.

My race pack.

After lunch I headed to Orchard to run some errands.
I saw this:

Some sight!
Nigel was complaining about the road closure and such.
Didn't bother me since I took the MRT =X


What I wore - top from Uniqlo, shorts from Anf, belt from Mayuki.

My necklace - this means alot to me.
The 2 pendents and necklace was given to me by 3 different people.

FOTD.
Tried the Sugarbomb blusher - gives a very natural flushed look.
Pinkish glow that appears on my tanned face!!!!
Let's try it a couple times more.

2 comments: