Monday, July 26, 2010

Sleek Palettes.

I've been lemming for the Sleek iDivine Eyeshdow Palettes since the beginning of this year.
Sleek's a UK drugstore brand like our Maybelline or Revlon.
The palette is actually mineral based.
Made in China =P
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Kaolin, Magnesium, Stearate, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquid, Ethylhexyl, Palmitate, Propylparaben and Methylparaben.
Each palette contains 12 colors with a mirror.
Costs 5 pounds each.

I've gotten Sunset, Storm and the Original Palettes.

The black matte casing.
Some says it difficult to open but I find it ok.

Original Palette.
I love the olive greens and brown shades.

Sunset - Michelle asked me how to use the orange.
I remember Diana or Amy telling me that orange reduces the look of dark eye rings?

Storm Palette.
Love the neutrals on this palette.

I haven't really tried the palettes but on first 'touch' it's very soft.
My nails have already 'injured' a couple shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment