Monday, July 12, 2010

Project MAMBA.

The word 'Project Mamba' has been causing me some distress recently.
So, I've decided to come out with my own Project Mamba!

When I shifted house last year, I literally simply shifted the stuff from my room to my new house.
My new wardrobe is much deeper than my old one and my makeup was overflowing the old stacking unit.
Time to revamp my beauty 'wardrobe'!!

First stop - Muji.
Original state of my beauty wardrobe.
Most of the stuff came from my old room but this wardrobe was deeper and alot of space behind was wasted =P
Pretty messy cause most of the stuff I received over the weekdays were just dumped in whatever space available.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 hours of re-organising.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadah!
There's actually another small 2 tier clear acrylic drawer now on top of the plastic drawers to hold my pigments.
Wee~so proud of myself!

PS: this means a little more space to get a little more skincare products =)

No comments:

Post a Comment