Saturday, July 17, 2010

You've got mail.

Or rather, I've got mail.
Received a whole bunch of stuff earlier this week which made me a happy girl!!

Starting of with makeup first.
Stila It Girl palette for USD10 from Drugstore.
My long awaited swap that finally arrived from AU.
Nars cream blusher in Penny Lane and MAC mineralised blusher in Moon River.
Tried the Penny Lane the next day and found out that creme blushers aren't that tough to use.
Color payoff is pretty good too.

Stila It Girl palette - Chloe, Lame and Kitten shades.

Nars Penny Lane blush.

MAC Moon River Mineralised blusher.


Clinique eyeshadow duo in sunburst and some pigments that came from Canada.
Swapped away my MAC paintpots for these because I wasn't really using them.

Also received my Cetaphil cleanser from drugstore.
Heard so much raves about this being a great cleanser.
Let's try this out.

Triflex Glucosamine supplements - chewable and caplets.
Also from Drugstore.


I headed to get the Shu cleansing oil sample that they were giving away.
Apparently, it's a one step system - makeup remover + cleanser.

Got the DHC Acerola sample set from Watsons.
Ami said that her set which she got from Japan was pretty good.
Shall try this out.

Special K cereal bars!!!
It's been a real long time I last ate muesli or cereal bars.
I like the Special K cereal with yoghurt and this tastes pretty good too.
Yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment