Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dinner Time~!

Went to Tonkichi for dinner last week.
A little pampering for our tummies and before Mr Look get busy with his work.


I found this too salty.

Agedashi Toufu.

My Katsu set.
Rice and vege can be topped up =)

On Sunday, we had wanted to go to the Taiwan food fair at CQ.
Very, super duper long queue.
We gave up and wondered around CQ for other dinner choices.
There's this new place BK Bar.
Well, since the last experience in May at Phuket with BK that resulted in a very bad tummy upset, I've stayed as far as I can from BK for the past months.
It was time to end it.
Try the BK bar if you're at CQ.
It's like you're not in Singapore.

Look at the interior of this place.

BK logo.

Can you see something unique they sell here?
Beer!!!!!

This is also a Whopper bar - you can customise your whopper burger.



Food!

I love the packaging for the fries.

Chow time.
I almost forgot the size of a Whopper since I always eat the junior version.

My weird expression =P

No comments:

Post a Comment