Monday, September 13, 2010

My Buys from Taiwan.

Mostly pictures here. =)

PayEasy Stuff I picked up on my first day there.

Stuff I picked up from Watsons, Cosmed and Miranda.

Jill Stuart stuff from Shin Kong.

The newly launched blush blossom =)

Contact lens.

My footwear.

Bottoms.

Tops.

Dresses and denim vest.

Lunasol foundation - this was really cheap already and there was further discounts and tax rebate!
No regrets getting it.

2 magazines that I got.
Voce came with a Paul&Joe notebook which according to Haru's post Kino's book did not have the notebook.
I love Taiwan's Jap magazine store as they open the bags in the magazines and hang it out for everyone to see.
I got the Tsumori Chisato mook once I saw the bag!


Pink words with gold ribbons!

Yong's buy!
I forgot to take photos of the food stuff but there wasn't much anyways =)
Some sun cake, pineapple tarts, sweets and bowl noodles.
This ends all the posts for Taiwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment