Friday, September 17, 2010

The food I miss most.

Having stayed in 1 estate for over 2 decades, you tend to miss the food there once you shift away.
Sob~ I miss Roti Prata!!
Roti Prata is basically Indian food where flour, egg, ghee, water are mixed together into a dough and gets flipped and fried.
We went back to brunch!!!

Thanks to Mr Look who fetched me there on a Sunday where parking is the toughest!

Teh-Cino =)

I miss this loadz!!!
1 kosong (empty) and 1 plaster.
I realised there are quite a number of people who doesn't know what 'plaster' is.
It's basically the egg being cracked on top of the prata rather than in it ( that's known as Egg Prata).
Reason why I like 'Plaster' is that it doesn't result in the prata getting soggy, this way, the prata is still crispy and if the yolk is not thoroughly cook, you still get the semi-liquid egg yolk!

Mr Look's Ikan Bilis Nasi Goreng =)
Used to be one of my favorites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment