Saturday, September 25, 2010

Look of The Day.

Pun not intended.
This was some dayssss back =)
I'd say the Monday after Hari Raya long weekend.

Bought this dress from the Hari Raya Bazaar for S$10!!
Belt from Taiwan, gold casio watch and grey leggings from Topshop.
 Camera from Sony.

Heart shaped prints  =)

Inspired by Haru, I dug out my green eyeshadows.
It's been some time since I used colors (other than browns) on my eyes.

 
 
I finished the Lancome Teint Miracle sample with this FOTD.
Products used included JS Pure Lasting makeup base, Teint Miracle, CG loose powder, P&J eye color primer in 03, Maybelline Angelfit concealer in 02, sleek palatte, MAC pigment in Chartreuse & Teal, Benefit Sugarbomb, MLS lip balm, Laneige lipstick in LR01, Heavy Rotation gloss in 02 and loads of MM mascara.
Larry mentioned that SG girls tend to always use eyeliners but packing on more mascara also does the job.
So, I gave it a try.
Apologies for the un-kept eyebrows.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ivy,
    Love the look and your outfit, especially the belt! I don't own any Sleek palettes but some of my friends love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris, got the belt from Taiwan but I did see similar ones at Bugis =)

    ReplyDelete