Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winner - Fiona Bai!

In my previous post 'Went with 2, back with 4', I set a riddle and the winner is:
*drumroll*

Fiona of Punggol!!

We bought Sharkie (white Delsey luggage) at Shilin for NT1580 as we are throwing away the middle black luggage.
I didn't buy as much foodstuff on this trip as compared to my last Japan trip.
Most of the stuff were face care products.

Fiona, I'm sending out your goodies today.
Hope you like them and thanks for dropping by my blog =)

4 comments:

  1. still not much??!.. *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...not much compared to Japan hor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! received the giveaway! its not "nothing much" lor, its really a pack full of goodies.Thank you so much Ivy =)

    p/s: for a moment i thought the sweet was real stuff, ha ha ha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fiona, I'm glad you like the stuff! Thanks again for dropping by my blog =)

    ReplyDelete