Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mummies Birthday Celebration.

September is the month of 2 important Mummies birthday.
On the PH of Hari Raya last month, we did a mini celebration.

How can we not include this fluffy prince in the celebration?

Looks Korean right?

The 3 of us with black framed glasses =)

Another precious.

I love this photo to bits!!

The food.
Thanks to my muslim neighbour for bringing over some goodies too =)

Some 'relaxation'.

Lychee Martini cake from Pine Gardens.

2 mummies!

Doing the job of dividing the cake.
Not a very well done job coz I failed maths.


Family shot!

Ok, so I realised from the 111 photos that was posted - there was 1 guest missing.
This guest was the one that took all the photos and also met the full family for the first time.
I found 2 photos that you might be able to find the mystery guest.
Hahahahaha....

Guess who?

5 comments:

  1. haha, he asked to not to be on the album itself. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y he so shy??
    Still scare of your V-jie's hubby??

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more post...
    I LUV my FLUFFY PRINCE!!!
    HE'S SO FLUFFY!!!!

    ReplyDelete