Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Metro + Special Haul.

Had to pass on the Metro sale due to health reasons but that doesn't stop me from doing some shopping!
Thanks to Ami!!
Stuff that Ami helped me grab.

Laneige lip treatment & sunblock.

My long awaited Maquillage Rouge Enamel in PK386.
I wasn't able to get a swatch on the colors so I chose this based on feelings for the shade.
Hopefully, it won't let me down when I try it on my lips.

Lunasol Aurorized eyes palette in contrast variation.
My first Lunasol palette!

Some weeks back, a kind soul helped me get the Guerlain Meteorites mini  collection from the airport!!
Also my first try at using the famous meteorites.
I remember being introduced to this about 6-7 years back but it was out of my league then.


Can't wait to use these babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment