Monday, January 3, 2011

19 Dec: Day 3 (Part 2) Chelsea Stadium and Lunch.

December 19th was the day which Chelsea was supposed to meet Man U at it's Stamford Bridge Stadium.
I (obviously) couldn't get any tickets for the match.
Anyway, it was canceled due to the bad weather and icy pitch.
We still made a trip to the stadium since it was not far from our hotel.
No, I'm not a fan of Chelsea neither is Mr Look or my mummy.


Till date, the match has not been played. =P







We bought some stuff (not the monopoly set) and left.

We waited for the bus instead of taking the tube.
Must be adventurous ma.

On the bus.
Tap in only, no need to tap out!
We headed to Westfield Mall to have lunch.
It was another bus ride from our hotel.
Had Italian food!


I really wonder how many different types of beer did Mr Look have during his stay in London.



Macaroni and cheese with bacon =)
Yummyz!
Went for shopping after that.

At Marks & Spencer's waiting to settle our tax refunds.
After M&S tax refund was done, we headed out to visit other stores.
To my horror, they were all pulling down their shutters and flipping the open sign to close!
It was only 5pm!!!
Holey Moley!!!
I was a tad disappointed but come to think of it, I should have checked their closing times.
So a warning to all shopaholics heading to London, they close early on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment