Friday, January 7, 2011

21Dec: Day 5 (Part 2) Lunch + Stonehenge.

I knew I dozed off on the bus holding a hot chocolate that tasted like coffee..
The next stop was lunch!
A quaint little establish in the middle of nowhere. =)

Bangers and Mash,
The brown sauce was a tad too salty for my liking.

My dessert - apple crumble pie!
This was delicious!
The yellow 'sauce' was custard.
Not too sweet with a tinge of sourness from the apples.

All full for the next stop!


The quaint little pub in the middle of nowhere.
It was very cosy inside the pub.
Very country style too.

On to the next stop - Stonehenge.

We were also lucky because Stonehenge was closed to the public due to snowfall for 2 days.
Some people told me it was only a bunch of stones and I agree.
But isn't it amazing to see a bunch of huge stones out in the middle of no where and not knowing why they were put there?
It kinda made me think if this could be some kind of 'grafitti' of the old times.
Won't it be funny if it was?





We left our mark there before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment