Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boxing Day Meet up.

Long weekend = many meetups!
Thanks to MM who arranged the TP Dragonboat girls meetup.
Yes, I was from Dragonboat last time.
Contrary to belief, not all girls in Dragonboat are big in size and looks tough.
It's the mental strength that comes into play during races.
But I must admit, we had it easy last time.
I went for 1 training 2 years back and I almost broke all my bones in my aged body!!
It's not as 'relaxing' as last time anymore.

Group shot!
I joined them after lunch.
The rest will be just the photos of us girls.









It was great fun meeting with all of them.
Hopefully, we can do it again soon.
These were mostly the seniors and I have yet to meet any juniors as yet.
I went to 1 of their races and the group of girls were really happening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment