Monday, January 24, 2011

New Clothes for my 'bigger' tummy - Mayuki Order.

I guess I consider myself lucky although everyone around me seems to be telling me that my tummy is a tad too small for being 20+ weeks pregnant.
Yes, my tummy is small '-er' than other pregnant mummies who are in the same trimester as me but I'm not really complaining.

My gynae has mentioned that bb is doing well and I've got enough water in my bag so I'm happy as it is.
No, I've not been dieting - eating 3 meals with 1 snack most of the days and all my supplements.
So, yeah - my tummy's small but everything is alright!

So, I went and bought some loose clothings from normal shops.
You can see from the clothes I bought from London back in December.
Most of them were not maternity wear.

I did also do a quick order from Mayuki - a Taiwan clothing store after I returned from London.
Bought some clothes for LNY and everyday wear.
I haven't been spending as much on maternity clothes and underwear.
I've bought bras which went 1 size up in cup and circumference.
Undies went  1 to 2 sizes up as well.
These are working fine for me.
Clothes wise, thanks to a good friend, I got 3 pairs of good quality maternity jeans from China which were really cheap!
I only had to do minor alterations but that did save me a ton of moolah.
Bought a couple of maternity dresses, leggings and tops from Asos in Decemeber during the sale.
And these with the London buys should be able to last me through the next 4 months and after I pop. =)

These are mostly longer tops/dresses with a flare or A-line finish.
So they can give me tummy a little space nearer to May.

You'll see this on me in the next post. =)
It looks like 'sleepwear' but with makeup and accessories it looks pretty good (beggers can't be choosers).
Will be wearing leggings with this 1-2 months down the road. =P

Another dress with long sleeves for work.
The material for this is really thick.
But I got another 2 that is of lighter cotton but with the same cutting/design.

Hooded sleeveless tank dress - this will probably show my bump a lil more since it's tighter.
Some of these items I bought in 2 colors.

Shorts!
I've not been able to fit into most of my shorts after mid-December.
So all these are with elastic waistbands and I can wear them!

For mummies-to-be who are in their end 1st or 2nd trimesters, don't give up on wearing well!!
To pack away my old and old-new clothes, I got the clothes ziplock bags from Daiso and zipped all the clothes to stash away!!
Altogether, 3 bags of new-not-worn clothes and 2 bags of worn-to-keep clothes which are packed into my wardrobe.
After giving birth, it will be the reverse - maternity clothes in bags and normal clothes out!


No comments:

Post a Comment